Recovery & Purification Development
Cytovance’s purification development laboratory is equipped to develop new purification processes, improve and trouble-shoot existing purification steps, and systematically evaluate process parameters to improve overall process economics. In addition, studies to support regulatory fillings for viral validation, stability, and product characterization are performed.
Key process equipment includes a computer controlled AKTAExplorer and fraction collector, chromatography columns, laminar flow hood, electrophoresis cells, semi-dry blotting apparatus, IEF system, TFF and stirred concentration cells.
- Develop new recovery/purification processes
- Lysis and Refolding steps
- Improve and trouble-shoot existing unit operations
- Column chromatography -- affinity, HIC, IEX, SEC
- TFF, ultrafiltration
- Viral clearance studies
- Scale-up/technology transfer
Contact us to discuss your Recovery and Purification Development needs or to request a proposal.