Cell Culture Development
Cytovance® Biologics develops and runs batch, fed-batch, and perfusion bioreactor systems, as well as flasks, spinners, and roller bottles. Cell culture processes are developed to meet future commercial requirements through a combination of screening, media analysis and supplementation, productivity analysis, and systematic optimization of parameters.
Key equipment includes CO 2 incubators, roller bottle cabinet, mass flow controllers for gas mixing, Sartorius BBI systems Biostat B DCU bioreactors, Terumo sterile tubing welder, biosafety cabinet, Olympus microscopes with digital camera, and a Nova Bioprofile 400 Analyzer for determination of cell culture metabolic parameters.
- Cell propagation in flasks, roller bottles, spinners, and bioreactors
- Clone selection based on productivity/stability
- Media screening/optimization
- Adaptation of cell lines
- Cell Line characterization/stability studies
- Bioreactor parameter optimization
- Development of feed strategies
- Process scale-up
- Scaled-down production batches