One of Cytovance’s core service is therapeutic protein (monoclonal antibodies, enzymes, cytokines, fusion proteins) production derived from mammalian cell culture for bulk manufacturing. Production methods formalized during process development are executed under cGMP in our state-of-the-art facility. Cell culture is scaled up to our 100L, 500L and 1000L bioreactors for the bulk production phase.
Cytovance announced in January 2013 the expansion of our manufacturing capacity with the addition of a 1,000L SUB bioreactor and a 5,000L stainless steel bioreactor to our current mammalian facility with appropriate downstream processing facilities. The 1,000L and 5,000L bioreactors complement our existing manufacturing process trains listed below.
- Multiple suites available, dedicated or campaign basis
- 1 x 100L (w/v), 1 x 500L (w/v) and 1 x 1000L (w/v) bioreactors suitable for batch, fed-batch or perfusion operations
- 1 x 50L (w/v), 1 x 100L (w/v), 2 x 200L (w/v) Single Use Bioreactors (SUBs)
- Roller bottle capabilities
- Clarification (filtration) and concentration (ultrafiltration/diafiltration) of unprocessed bulk
- CIP Skid, SIP bioreactors
- Media Prep area